THE KILLING FIELDS - Pheasant shooting report
Pheasant shooting is big business in the UK. It subjects millions of artificially-hatched birds to the rigours of intensive farming; threatens the environment; kills nearly 5 million birds and mammals in predatory control programmes each year; and dumps tonnes of lead shot on the countryside.
Animal Aid's harrowing report - The Killing Fields - reveals the massive scale of cruelty and environmental devastation caused by the pheasant shooting industry. The report is supported by undercover video.
The Killing Fields:
- Part 1: Pheasant Shooting in Britain
- Part 2: Rearing Pheasants for Shoots
- Part 3: The RSPB, corporate perks, the shooting fraternity, and snares
- Undercover video
- The Killing Fields report (716k)
- Pheasant Shooting in Britain report (131k)
- Rearing Pheasants for Shoots report (33k)