VEGGIE & VEGAN
VEGGIE PARENTS - BUILDING A VEGGIE FUTURE
Animal Aid's new report - Building a Veggie Future - is published to mark the start of Veggie Month. For the first time, veggie parents have spoken out about the prejudices they can face from teachers, doctors and members of their family.
Building a Veggie Future
The results of the Animal Aid survey into vegetarian parents.
- Summary of results
- Introduction, positive experiences and a healthy start
- Other people, including relatives, friends and teachers
- Time for tea and at the supermarket
- A dozen top tips to disarm the critics
Vegetarian School Dinners
For last year's Veggie Month we undertook a survey of school meals.
Press releases and letters
- Standing firm against doctors
- Standing firm against teachers
- Standing firm against relatives
- Letter to the Department of Health
- Letter to the General Practitioners Council
- Letter re the provision of vegetarian meals in schools
Veggie Month is Animal Aid's annual celebration of the vegetarian lifestyle.
Every year Animal Aid asks supporters, the public and celebrities to Go Veggie for one week during March.
Please support the Veggie Month campaign with an online donation.