- ¼ lb caster sugar
- ¼ lb strawberries - hulled and halved
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 fluid oz water
- Combine water and sugar in pan, bring to the boil and simmer for one minute. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Put this solution and all other ingredients into a food processor and blend until fairly smooth. Place in freezer proof container and place in freezer - ideally over night.
- Before serving return to blender for a couple of seconds before serving.
- Serve garnished with strawberries.
Send this page to a friend