- 1 sachet Protoveg Sosomix - soaked in 1 pint of water for 5 mins
- 3-4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 3 courgettes - sliced
- 6 sticks celery - sliced
- 2 aubergines - cubed, or ½ lb mushrooms cut in half
- 3 onions - sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic - crushed
- 2 fresh chillies or flaked dried chillies
- 1-2 Sharwoods hot curry paste (or their mild if you prefer)
- 1 can tinned tomatoes
- Fry all vegetables in the oil adding a little at a time.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chillies, tinned tomatoes and finally the Sosomix.
- Cook slowly for approximately one hour adding more water if the stew becomes too thick.
Send this page to a friend