VEGGIE & VEGAN
Chocolate Chestnut Truffle Pudding
- 200g (7oz) dark chocolate
- 440g (1lb) tin chestnut puree
- 3 tbsp rum or brandy
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pan of boiling water. Remove from heat, then add chestnut puree and stir in the rum.
- Grease a pudding basin with a little dairy-free margarine and fill with the mixture. Smooth the top, cool, then chill in fridge until needed.
- Turn out onto a plate, coat with grated chocolate, candied chestnuts or glacé cherries. Serve with soya cream or soya ice cream.
Use a good quality dairy-free dark chocolate.
Recipe by Mary Scott Morgan.