- 250ml soya milk
- 1 pack of Tofutti vegan cream cheese (Available from health food shops. Make sure you purchase the plain version and not one with herbs!)
- 150g of vegan chocolate
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine
- 8 to 10 digestive biscuits (crushed)
- Melt the margarine in the bottom of a saucepan. Remove from the heat and add crushed biscuits. Spread over base of cake tin (6-8 inch diameter) and place in fridge to chill.
- Next, melt the chocolate over a pan of hot water until it is smooth. Remove from heat. Empty the cream cheese into another bowl and stir with wooden spoon until smooth, add soya milk and chocolate and mix together well.
- Try a little of the mixture as sometimes it can be a little bitter, depending on the chocolate used. If necessary, add a teaspoon of sugar and mix in thoroughly.
- Place mixture on top of biscuit base and return to fridge. Leave for a couple of hours or preferably overnight.
Send this page to a friend